'YOUR BLISS' - Why this is the year to make it happen.

I just had my perfect xmas, I spent it mainly by myself. 

Although I had many invites and lovely offers to spend the xmas period with numerous people, I actually decided I would love to spend the time by myself. Crazy you say!! Maybe but it was my bliss and this year I realised just how important it is to embrace 'YOUR BLISS' no matter how it may differ to others.



This was a rare opportunity to be indulgent, not in gifts, food or alcohol, it was indulgent as I got to spend time doing what ever I wanted / needed too. I know we all lead very busy lives, family, kids, friends, jobs etc however sometimes we do need to just stop and be in the moment. 


I often just stop and take time out, mainly walking in the mountains or swimming in the Lakes. For me it leads to a lot more clarity about what you want to do in life, goals I want to achieve and fears I wish to banish. 


This year is the year for me and I hope for you all to do something different, to stand up, say yes it scares me, yep I may not achieve it but I will give it a good go....

I would love to hear from you, about your ambitions this year, what challenges you have set yourself . I am stating to get some of my regular athletes message me about their plans and they are very exciting.......


So let me put mine out there, then I hope others will follow:

1) Post shoulder op - Swim Rotto Channel - Duo this year, then solo next year - 20km. Feb 2019

2) Keep Olympic lifting - This has helped my back pain, but more importantly helped me stopped fearing the pain and movement.

3) Start Active Blu Coach Development Programme for all sports - I started :) Check it out here

4) Help others on their way: Video analysis offer - This week if you book - All sessions are £90. 




Please email me your goals - I really look forward to hearing what they are. emma@activeblu.co.uk


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping it simple.

Meeting Sue

What a Difference a Month Makes.